Thursday, November 17, 2016

21st blog post: P.E

Hi bloggers! So far we've been doing P.E. We have been learning how to throw, run and doing lots of running games. We've been doing ones with taggers, races and stuff like that. My favourite has got to be throwing, that was really fun. We usually do it each week, to keep us going. I think I like P.E just after maths, so my fourth favourite subject.
       Here is a photo of me doing some P.E, running:


So I hope you liked my blog post about our P.E, I hope I can tell you more about it soon!



                               !!!BYE!!!                                   

6 comments:

  1. Well done Naomi great job explaing P.E
    Sounds like your doing great in P.E
    keep up the great work! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. good job and nice detail
    :]:]

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Naomi!!!!! that is a really good I love the way that you have put in a photo of you running you look like you where working really hard and you look like you are having a lot of fun taking that photo :p :) :Y

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow cool I love your blog post ;) :) ;) :)

    ReplyDelete