Friday, May 27, 2016

My Soccer Practice

Hey!!! It's me again and i'm going to tell you about my soccer practice's. We'll start of with this: I was at swimming lesson's with mum and I was just getting dressed.

When I came out of the changing room and mum was on the phone with dad. She asked me if I would like to do soccer or netball. Of course I said netball because I thought soccer is to rough for me and i'll be a big baby. But when mum said they put you in you'r ability's, I changed my mind at once.

From that day on, when I went to my Nan's, she has a big back yard and I play soccer practice with my dad, Ollie,Leila and my Nan. We love playing soccer.

 I started playing four week's ago. I'm so exited! I wonder what it will be like. I think I will love it. If my parent's or  teacher's tell me I have do something or if it's triathlon, I give up easily. So I better love it.

At the opening, we came late because we had to clean up that messy room, we went to the grand opening of soccer and we were just in time for the lolly scramble. We got about four lollies each. These are going to be the best soccer game's ever!!!




I'll tell you about my first real game soon,so stay in touched for my next post!!!

3 comments:

  1. It's great to hear you are trying something new! It sounds quite fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool Naomi! I like how you played soccer because it is my favourite sport also I
    like how you are going to put another blog post up about your first game.
    I also like how you described this because it was set out well.
    Keep Up The Great Work

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank's ruby.Heart you're comment!!!

    ReplyDelete